26 Aug What You Might Not, But Should, Know About Bail And Bonds
Posted at 14:48h in Adelanto Bail Bond Store, Apple Valley Bail Bond Store, Bail Bond Latest News, Bail Bond Process, Bail Bond Victorville, Bail Bonds Articles, Barstow Bail Bond Store, Big Bear Lake Bail Bonds, Bloomington Bail Bond Store, Colton Bail Bond Store, Crestline Bail Bond Store, Fontana Bail Bond Store, Hesperia Bail Bond Store, Highland Bail Bond Store, Kern County Bail Bond Store, Loma Linda Bail Bond Store, Los Angeles County Bail Bonds, Rancho Cucamonga Bail Bond Store, Redlands Bail Bond Store, Rialto Bail Bond Store, San Bernardino Bail Bond Store, Victorville Bail Bonds
- Only a judge can set, raise, and lower bail amounts. No bail agent, lawyer, jury, or other party can change the bail amount. The judge can consider a petition, but he or she may not grant a change.
- Posting bail bonds can be paid off through a variety of methods, from cash to checks to debit and credit.
- If you want to get all your bail money back, you have to pay the court directly in cash (using a bail bond requires you pay a non-refundable fee to the bail bond company). In addition, the defendant must make all of his or her court appearances.
- If you want to pay bail to the court directly, without using the third party bail bond company, the entire amount for bail must be paid at once before the defendant is released. If you go through a bail bond company, the defendant will be released before the full payment has been made. This is because the bail company will set up monthly payments for you.
- In extreme cases, some people will not be eligible for bail.
- In lucky cases, some people will be released on “own recognizance,” meaning they do not need to pay anything. They simply need to sign paperwork and promise they will appear in court.
If you continue to have questions on bail and bail bonds, or need to get a bail bond for someone you love, please feel free to contact Victorville Bail Bonds at 760-241-2245.
We are available around the clock so don’t worry if you’re in trouble at 3AM – Victorville Bail Bonds be here to help.